Terms and conditions
By using this website and/or services, you agree that you consent to this terms and conditions, this terms may change without notice.
BunkerVPN provides virtual private networking (VPN) to its clients. You, as a client, you acknowledge that BunkerVPN and/or any of its parent companies will not be liable for any and all liability arising from your use of its services and website.
You agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations in Switzerland and the country in which you reside to use this service. You are responsible for maintaining your own confidentiality of your security credentials, password, codes.
By using our services, you agree to not engage in any of the following activities, and that any of the following activities constitute grounds for termination of your account :
- Sending or transmitting SPAM. You agree to not send or facilitate any unsolicited email.
- Anything that could be considered hostile by a third party, including but not limited to Denial-of-Service attacks.
- Receiving or distributing any illegal content
- Receiving or distributing any copyrighted, trademark, or patented content which you do not own or lack consent or license from the owner.
- Any action that results in inclusion on IP blacklists.
- Using the Service for anything other than lawful purposes.