Windows - Manual Installation
- Download OpenVPN Installer for Windows on OpenVPN website and install it.
- Download the server config file you need in the controlpanel, and copy it to C:\Program Files\OpenVPN\config\. If you downloaded the zip, extract it in that folder.
- Start OpenVPN GUI as Administrator. You can find it on your desktop or in the start menu. Once it’s started, you should see it in the system tray. Right click it and select Connect.
- It should now open a OpenVPN log window showing its progress.
- If everything worked, the OpenVPN icon should turn green.