- Install OpenVPN (Arne Schabe version) in Google Play (or F-droid if you don’t have Google Applications).
- Download the server file you need in the controlpanel and save it somewhere on your Android device.
- Open the OpenVPN for Android application and import the .ovpn file (this will create a new profile, name it like you want)
- (Optionally) Edit the imported profile and set your username and password if you do not want to be asked every time.
- You can now connect to that profile. On connection it will show the log while trying to connect.